Wall Street Journal High Speed Printing Plant
We know it can be difficult to keep up with the ever-advancing world of technology, but here at Collins Electric we can provide you with the solutions you need to get ahead of the curve.
Using our highly qualified technicians and state of the art equipment, we can complete any job quickly, professionally and within your budget. We provide 24/7 emergency service for our customers and we are committed to our goal of providing service within one hour of your call. If construction during the day is too much of a hassle we can coordinate the work after hours, keeping your workplace as efficient as possible.
How we find the solution that’s best for you:
- We start by taking the time to listen to you, the customer, to find out how we can best meet your needs.
- Our experienced staff will then design and build a solution that is right for you, keeping you up to date with the latest technology.
- Throughout your project a highly qualified project coordinator will work alongside you throughout the build.
- Upon completion, Collins Electric will provide you with a walk through of the installation, test result documentation and all necessary warranty paperwork.
- ITC54 – Collins is currently an ITC54 Contractor.
Listed below are some of the completed projects.
- Baystate Medical Center – Completed communication closet in basement of Women's and Infant's Building. Also data and phone installations on many renovations.
- Providence Hospital – Complete system of new telephone and data system, including installation, termination and testing of fiber optic cabling.
- Wall Street Journal – Telephone and data systems on many renovations including the new training center.
- Smith College – Cat 5 cabling in dormitories on campus.
- Springfield Technical Community College – Backbone fiber upgrade in 10 buildings
- Holyoke Community College – Install new Fiber Optic Overlay and rework of IDF closets
- Amherst College – Install fiber optics for Simulcasting for 3 sports’ fields
Mike Angelica – (413) 598-1024
John Angelica – (413) 598-1027
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org